Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh wow, I am so behind on this blog. A lot of new stuff, so this may feel like a fast forward. First of all, new video tutorial posted on how to get started with SevenUpLive.

SevenUpLive v1.1 Getting Started Tutorial from bar|none on Vimeo.



Secondly, I've been super immersed in learning how to use my modular synth. What a cool learning experience. The hardest thing is letting go of cool sounds once you patch them. There is no "Save" option. This is an amazingly cool thing and a terrifying thing all at once.

This next video is one of those sounds that I patched. It sounded awesome and I just had to record something immediately. It's great to document this way, but then comes the hard part of unpatching it and knowing you can't get it back exactly the same ever again.

Flight Test from bar|none on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment